2. Information Collection:
- 2.1 Users do not need to disclose any personally identifiable information to browse the Employment4students.co.uk Ltd website or search for jobs.
- General demographic and other traffic data may also be collected.
- 2.2 Some personal information is collected if users decide to use certain facilities on our site such as job seeker accounts and employer accounts. In each case, the personal information required to use that facility is indicated.
- 2.3 General demographic and other site usage data, including your IP address and browser, may also be collected by Employment4students.co.uk Ltd. None of this data contains any personally identifiable information.
3. Information Usage
- 3.1 Employer, advertiser and job seeker account registration information is stored and used to provide the services available from within that account.
- 3.2 To research site usage trends and other factors regarding the use and effectiveness of the service provided.
- 3.3 Employment4students.co.uk Ltd may contact registered employers, advertisers and jobseekers using the details submitted on the registration form to request feedback, announce service updates and send employer newsletters, with promotional offers, price changes and other material we consider relevant.
- 3.4 Employment4students.co.uk Ltd may use feedback and enquiries you send us for promotional purposes or to contact you.
You can choose to disable the Service at http://www.clicktale.net/disable.html.
4. Access to Information
- 4.1 Personally identifiable information submitted by job seekers, advertisers or employers on their account registration forms will not be publicly displayed on the Internet.
- 4.2 Maintaining the accuracy of personal information is the responsibility of job seekers, employers and advertisers, and can be done from within their password protected accounts.
- 4.3 Some of our clients may be located outside the European Economic Area.
- 4.4 Users can unsubscribe from any E-newsletter lists at any time by following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of each E-newsletter.
- 4.5 Employers and advertisers can delete their accounts by contacting their Employment4students.co.uk Ltd Account Manager using the contact details provided within their accounts.
- 4.6 Job seekers can delete their accounts using the “close account” function within their account.
- 4.7 Employment4students.co.uk Ltd reserves the right to keep an archival copy of deleted accounts for audit purposes. Deleted accounts will not be accessible to users or third parties on the internet.
5. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- 5.1 Employment4students.co.uk Ltd does not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties or allow them access to it except in the following circumstances:
- 5.1.1 You give us permission to do so.
- 5.1.2 If you apply for a job, any personal information you include in your application will be sent to the client who posted that job. Whist Employment4students.co.uk Ltd takes precautions to only work with clients who adhere to the UK Data Protection Act 1998, we take no responsibility for the way in which clients use the information you send in your application, or subsequently disclose in correspondence with that client.
- 5.1.3 Where Employment4students.co.uk Ltd employs individuals or companies to deliver services to us such as website hosting or maintenance. These third parties may be located outside of the European Economic Area. These aforementioned third parties may have access to, but will have no right to use, any of your data.
- 5.1.4 Where Employment4students.co.uk is required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- 5.1.5 To help prevent crime and user abuse.
- 5.1.6 If Employment4students.co.uk Ltd is bought by a third party then your data will be passed to that third party. We will publish notice of such an acquisition on this website.
- 5.1.7 Employment4students.co.uk Ltd may share statistical (such as application numbers and Web Site visit numbers) and demographic data with third parties for advertising, marketing or service provision tendering purposes. None of this information is personally identifiable information.
6. Posting in Public Areas
- 6.1 Information posted in the Employment4students.co.uk Ltd forum, on job adverts or other advertising on this website is available to anyone on the Internet and may be collected by third parties. We have no control over any use of that information by such third parties.
- 6.2 If you post details of third parties in public areas of this site then it is your sole responsibility for gain consent from those third parties to post such information. Employment4students.co.uk Ltd is in no way responsible for gaining consent from such third parties for your actions.
7. Data Storage and Security
- 7.1 Employment4student.co.uk Ltd protects user information with the following security measures: Electronically, the website is hosted on secure server, computers are protected with appropriate anti-virus and firewall software, and personal information is accessible only by unique username and password and by administration. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password.
- 7.2 Although Employment4students.co.uk Ltd endeavours to keep information secure, security of both communication and information storage on the Internet are beyond our control and as such we take no responsibility if a third party gains access to personal information – through no negligence, fraud or wilful default on our part.
- 8.1 A cookie is a small text file that is sent from a web server to your web browser when you visit some Web Sites, and stored on your hard drive.
- 8.4 You can disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings but some of the features of this Web Site (such as using your account) cannot work without the information stored in cookies.
9. Problem Resolution
If problems arise, users may contact Employment4students.co.uk Ltd writing to Employment4student.co.uk Ltd, 2D Station Yard, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 3UH or calling 0845 838 0595. We are committed to resolving any problems or disputes as hastily as possible, and do so by committing ourselves to the highest standards of customer service and constantly looking to improve both the service we provide and our relationship with clients.
10. Changes to this Policy
- 10.1 This policy may be changed for any reason, at anytime and at our sole discretion. However, no new use will be made of any individual identifiable information without first providing notification and the option to opt-out or otherwise prevent its use. Any amendment to this policy will be posted on this page to ensure that all users remain informed about the data we collect, how it is used and how it is protected.